Work schedules are included in the premium package.
You can use work schedules, for example, to record rolling availabilities for early shifts, late shifts and night shifts. You can then allocate these to the employees in the employee profile.
Define work schedules:
- Click on the stack of papers on the bottom left-hand side and select "Account settings"
- Then click on the "Work schedules" tab
- You can record a new work schedule by clicking the + next to "Actions"
- You now specify the first day of availability, then the second, etc. (if there is a day open in-between, then place the tick next to "Free")
- You can now use these work schedules by clicking on "Save"