There are two ways for you to record new employees in the employee overview (red tie).
Option 1: Record via the input field
- In the employee overview, click on the top right-hand side in the entry field ("Add new employee")
- Here, you enter the name of the employee and then confirm via the green + or just press the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- The employee has now been recorded and the data can be edited.
Option 2: Record via the button
- Click on the gray button with the white + on the top right-hand side at the working areas/tags
- The employee's most important data can now be updated in the newly opened window.
- Enter the name here or the abbreviation and the email address.
- By default, all working areas are allocated to the employee.
- Click on "Save" to record the new employee.